brap are at the forefront of helping organisations use human rights to improve service provision (click here if you'd like a demonstration). You can read more about how we're using human rights to improve health care in our Ideas section, or you could have a look at the theory in action with the resource below.
Why bother with human rights?
'Why Bother with Human Rights' is an accessible and easy to read guide for civil society organisations looking to embed human rights principles into service delivery.
The guide will:
- help you understand the importance of using human rights to achieve your organisation’s aims
- discuss the role your organisation has in promoting equality in society
- identify effective ways you can improve the service you offer to a wide range of people
- help future proof your organisation against changes to equalities legislation
- show you how to improve your reputation with funders